About Me

A weight port permanently positioned in the center of the back of an iron head during assembly, the Precision Weighting Port assures that each TaylorMade R11 Irons in the set is of uniform swingweight while also ensuring that the CG location is precisely and optimally positioned in the center of the face between the toe and heel. In the past, clubmakers have installed cartridges of varying weight in the hosel to adjust swingweight, and by doing so have pulled the CG closer to the heel to varying degrees, resulting in a set of irons consistent in swingweight but inconsistent in CG location.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Want to get R11 Irons as christmas gift?

Christmas is coming, are you expect your gifts from your relatives or friends? Yes, I am! I am a golf fan, and I bought my new TaylorMade R11 driver in August, really fantastic. I played wih R11 driver several months, and now I want to try the TaylorMade R11 Irons, hoping to get it immediately. Who can make my dream come tru, lol!

This year, r11 Irons has shocked on the market, and they become the hot sellers soon. Whether you used it or not, you may be very familiar with TaylorMade R11 series. TaylorMade's new R11 irons are disciples of both the Burner 2.0 and Tour Preferred irons. The one-piece stainless steel cast heads boast a thin, lightweight face design like the Burner 2.0. The weight removed from the clubface has been shifted low and back to create a higher launch angle, faster ball speed, increased distance and more forgiveness. The r11 taylormade are definitely not blades or a set of tour only clubs. Designed with more forgiveness in mind they appeal to a much larger audience. On the heels of Ping's big announcement for their new clubs for next season I'm sure was no coincidence.

Nowadays there are lots of golf clubs with great discount on discountgolf365.com, I think it is a chance for us to buy the best r11 taylor made with lower price. At present I don't have much money to buy, so I want to get it as a christmas gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment